Operational Resilience Lead
- Published: Wednesday, 14 October 2020 07:04
Location: UK, Stirling or London
- The Operational Resilience Lead reports to the Head of Resilience and Recovery, Operational Resilience. The Operational Resilience Lead will have one direct report, working alongside others in the Resilience and Recovery team and within the wider Operational Resilience department.
- The role will cultivate and support relationships with and between business teams and central resilience functions, helping to identify and shape the roadmap of resilience change based on requirements identified in partnership with business stakeholders.
- The role holder will be responsible for the design, delivery and management of M&G plc’s Operational Resilience framework including identification of Important Business Services, impact assessments, tolerance setting, process management and recovery planning.
- The Operational Resilience Lead will also be responsible for resilience risk and control analysis, process analysis and improvement, work area recovery arrangements and supplier resilience planning. They will be required to work across the organisation and with external suppliers.
- Develop strong and productive working relationships within allocated Business Services to ensure they understand their resilience risks and have controls and processes in place
- Support the production of annual self-assessments of resilience controls performed within allocated Business Services
- Work closely with business and functions stakeholders, providing opinions and views on the status of resilience controls to ensure service continuity and customer protection
- Embed the Operational Resilience Framework within the business to help drive the resilience agenda
- Become a valued business partner for the business and functions, providing resilience and continuity advice to deliver a seamless Operational Resilience framework, owned and operated by the business.