Global Business Continuity Manager
- Published: Wednesday, 14 October 2020 07:08
Location: US, GA, Atlanta
- Assist business units with:
- Assessment of potential business impact (Business Impact Analysis),
- Definition of Critical, time-sensitive functions,
- Design, development, and documentation of work area (business function) business continuity plans.
- Recommend recovery strategies and options and assist with the implementation of recovery solutions.
- Coordinate business continuity plan exercises.
- Develop schedules for training / awareness for business partner associates.
- Coordinate development of business unit schedules for annual business continuity documentation maintenance and update, exercises, and independent review and validation.
- Report the business continuity status of business units to senior management.
- Provide expertise and support to management and business functional areas, as requested, when a business disruption occurs.