Support & Business Continuity Manager
- Published: Wednesday, 14 October 2020 07:21
Location: Canada, QC, Montreal
Company: ibs software
The Support and Business Continuity Manager is responsible for managing a multi-disciplinary team of Account Managers and Support Specialists involved in software support and maintenance deliveries for small to large scale airline customers.
The Support and Business Continuity Manager will successfully be able to meet the Service-Level Agreements (SLAs) established for the various support accounts and to coordinate the scheduled maintenance deliveries.
The Support and Business Continuity Manager coordinates and prioritizes the customer issues, in collaboration with the Account Manager and the team of Support Specialists and ensures that they are resolved in a timely fashion by the Engineering team.
The Support and Business Continuity Manager will establish standard processes, metrics, statistics and reports to ensure proper tracking, management and governance of the support accounts.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter able to work in a fast-paced and changing environment and will be at ease managing the simultaneous accounts and complex implementations for our customers.
- Management of a team of first- and second-line Support Specialists (7 direct reports)
- Establish processes to respect the agreed SLAs with our clients
- Standardize the customer support process
- Build and maintain a suite of reports and statistics which will allow a better management of the customer accounts and which will improve problem analysis Management of a team of Account Managers (1-2 direct reports)
- In collaboration with the Account Manager:
- Establish processes for the support tickets tracking with clients
- Prioritize support tickets in order to be properly addressed by the Support Specialists team or the Engineering team
- Build and maintain a maintenance release calendar for clients