Compliance and BCP Analyst
- Published: Friday, 16 October 2020 08:33
Location: Australia, Sydney
Company: Australian Military Bank
This is a great opportunity for a focused and BCP professional to be part of a growing Enterprise Risk team. The Compliance & BCP Analyst is responsible for ongoing development, implementation and management of Business Continuity framework, including plans, policies, procedures and systems. This will be achieved by working the Enterprise Risk Team and with staff at all levels across Australian Military Bank to identify, analyse, evaluate, treat, and monitor all key BCP requirements.
- Develop, implement and manage the BCP Framework and support the Compliance Framework
- Risk Identification / Assessment / Management (including Risk Reviews, Risk Appetite, and Risk Metrics)
- Analyse incidents and breaches to identify control improvements
- Assist with the improvement of various compliance and BCP policies, accompanying procedures and reporting.