Business Continuity and Resilience Manager
- Published: Monday, 16 November 2020 10:05
Location: US, CA, San Francisco
Coinbase is looking for a motivated Business Continuity and Readiness Manager to drive the company's global business continuity management and disaster recovery program and integrate processes into teams across the company. This position will be responsible for organizing and maintaining the global business continuity and disaster recovery program to ensure our teams, products, and technology platform are prepared to respond to a business impacting event. Coinbase islooking for somebody who is passionate about business resilience, a natural project manager, and is knowledgeable and driven to implement a robust program at a rapidly growing company. This person will have a passion for technology, experience with complex systems, and can demonstrate experience in business continuity and disaster recovery.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining business impact assessments, planning, and coordinating drills.
- Implement our BCM framework to assist the business in identifying risks.
- Identify critical systems and operations that are crucial to the continued business operations in the event of a disaster.
- Work cross functionally with leadership, Security, IT, Infrastructure, and Engineering teams to coordinate and lead Disaster Recovery exercises, identify and prioritize remediation, and track completion.
- Implement and maintain disaster recovery plans and metrics to ensure the security and integrity of company technology and data, and identify program improvements.
- Own process-based remediation items identified in exercises, collaborating with partner teams to design new processes and policies that close gaps.
- Maintain compliance with all standards, regulations, and requirements.
- Acquire and maintain current knowledge of international laws and country-specific nuances that can impact program implementation.
- Conduct training with business units to test operational resilience of programs.
- Create reports as needed for different levels of leadership, covering all aspects of BCP and DR.