Global Business Continuity Analyst
- Published: Wednesday, 18 November 2020 10:05
Location: US, TX, Coppell
This position is responsible for supporting Brink’s Global Business Continuity Program. This involves providing guidance and support of business continuity activities among business and operational teams. This position will also be responsible for supporting the technology recovery part of the program. This involves providing metrics and understanding of technology recovery capabilities to the businesses supported as well as more hands-on management of recovery test activities. As Brinks is expanding the scope of its BC program responsibilities in 2021 it is looking for someone who can both fill this important role and also help improve and automate processes to enable the Global Business Continuity Program to be that much more effective at delivering for the organization.
- Assist in the collection and reporting of business continuity, technology recovery and third party recovery capability data
- Directly support businesses in the improvement of their existing capabilities
- Take direct responsibility for the planning and execution of technology recovery tests
- Assist in the automation of technology recovery test planning and execution activities
- Help in the collection and reporting of impact data that demonstrates the program’s value and help determine the best options for future investment and improvement of existing capabilities
- Work with country-level teams and Brink’s Global Risk and Compliance Department to ensure internal and external requirements (regulations, customer contractual obligations, etc.) are satisfied
- Participate in Global Business Continuity initiatives and act as a backup to your fellow Business Continuity team-members
- Support Global and country-level business continuity teams in the facilitation of event responses, including the running of conference calls, engagement of support team members, as well as the dissemination of communications to appropriate audiences
- Help in the implementation, administration and improvement of program-level activities that will enable us to provide a greater level of support across a much larger geographic region
- Provide guidance to Project Managers to ensure that new initiatives consider and accommodate business continuity commitments
- As appropriate, provide support to IT owners in the development / implementation of recovery capabilities that satisfy Global policies and applicable regulatory or customer requirements.