Senior Operational Resilience Analyst
- Published: Wednesday, 18 November 2020 10:22
Location: UK, Skipton, North Yorkshire
Company: Skipton Building Society
Closing date: Friday 11th December
- Ability to interpret, understand and communicate Operational Resilience and OCIR regulatory policy in a timely manner.
- Support the development of the Operational Resilience Framework and policies, designed to meet regulatory expectations and the Society’s needs.
- Undertake and/or lead activities, working with key stakeholders from across the Society to support delivery of the Operational Resilience work plan to include Important Business Services & Critical Processes, Maximum Impact Tolerances, Service Mapping, and Stress Testing.
- Work alongside key business stakeholders supporting the capture of information and service mapping for critical processes to include dependencies on technology, suppliers, people, information and facilities.
- Support for the development and maintenance of the Operational Resilience self-assessment to be made available for Board and regulators upon request.
- Preparation of quality papers for governance groups as required, relevant to subject matter and with strategic alignment and a risk / reward focus
- Support the process for ensuring Operational Resilience metrics for each Important Business Service are identified, meaningful, collated, monitored and reported upon to Board Level.
- Work with the Supplier Relationship Management team and business stakeholders to ensure that Operational Resilience and OCIR considerations in the supply chain are properly identified and managed.
- Coordination and leadership of the Work Area Recovery site tests to ensure that Skipton can continue to operate critical processes from an alternative site.
- Support for Business Continuity activities as required, including scenario tests and planning, implementation and review of BCP activities when invoked in test or a real scenario.