Sr Dir Business Continuity
- Published: Tuesday, 05 January 2021 08:35
Location: US, Charlotte, North Carolina
The Global Business Continuity Director will join as a key member of Honeywell’s Global Resiliency function to build, implement and lead Honeywell’s global business continuity program to help the company adequately prepare, mitigate and respond to business disrupting events in all areas of the world where they operate. The successful candidate will need to build strong relationships across the company and work with senior leaders within the businesses and corporate offices to drive the effective implementation of the program in a risk based and practical way. This role will report directly to the Vice President Global Business Resilience and be a partner in driving the wider resiliency program objectives. The successful candidate should be an expert in the resiliency field with a proven track record for implementing best practice, risk-based business continuity frameworks within large, complex and dynamic organizations.
Overview of responsibilities
- Responsible for developing and driving the implementation of Honeywell’s risk based Global Business Continuity Program in alignment with globally recognized industry standards
- Engage with Honeywell’s SBGs, functions and businesses to understand the risk and impact and co-ordinate the delivery of robust business continuity and recovery plans
- Partner with the VP of Global Business Resilience to provide global leadership and oversight for the Business Continuity Program implementation, management and continuous improvement globally where Honeywell has operations
- Partner with the business to develop a comprehensive third-party risk program with clear governance and accountability for Honeywell’s operations globally
- Plan, manage and execute a roster of regional and global business continuity exercises that robustly test the integrity and effectiveness of the mitigation plans in place
- Establish sound governance processes, policies, procedures and industry standard best practices to ensure the Global Business Continuity program’s components are aligned, current, relevant and auditable
- Collaborate with colleagues in other key resiliency functions, Disaster Recovery, Crisis Management, Cyber Security and Physical Security to provide a robust comprehensive resiliency program for Honeywell
- Develop and maintain a training and awareness program for the Business Continuity Program that drives continuous improvement and develops an increased level of awareness amongst the employees
- Establish and maintain a Business Continuity maturity model, aligned with the partner program maturity models, that assesses the successful adoption, effectiveness and continuous improvements of the Business Continuity Program across Honeywell
- Establish and maintain a Business Continuity metrics and analytics program, aligned with key resiliency partners, that drives metrics to include, operational performance, delivery against targets and companywide resiliency
- Work with the businesses to establish the Business Continuity program as a competitive advantage and an added value proposition to our customers.