Operational Resilience Manager
- Published: Friday, 08 January 2021 09:01
Location: UK, Manchester
Agency: Broadgate Search
Responsible for ensuring the company's Operational Resilience Framework is robust and ensures that all business areas can operate effectively and continue to deliver a high level of customer service, during a major incident.
- Responsible for developing the Operational Resilience Framework, including implementation, monitoring and continuous improvement.
- Engaging with stakeholders across the firm to ensure important business services are identified, prioritised and mapped to operational dependencies.
- Identifying and documenting the people, processes, technology, facilities and information that support important business services.
- Developing impact tolerance statements and defining a range of plausible scenarios to stress test impact tolerances.
- Testing and improving operational resilience capabilities through scenario testing and identifying areas for improvement.
- Monitoring overall adherence to the tolerances set for operational resilience. Taking appropriate action to rectify issues and report on any significant departure from the set tolerances.
- Producing management information and supporting reporting to the Operational Resilience Steering Group and other governing bodies.
- Managing stakeholder engagement by building professional relationships across the business and by keeping line manager up to date on progress as well as findings from all operational resilience related activities.