Business & Technology Continuity Management Sr Specialist
- Published: Friday, 08 January 2021 09:12
Location: US, NC, Charlotte
The Business & Technology Continuity Management (BTCM) Senior Specialist position is responsible to support the enterprise in developing, maintaining, and executing Business Continuity (BC) and Disaster Recovery (DR) processes in support of policy, standards, procedures, and regulatory requirements.
Performs work and tasks focused on business continuity and disaster recovery planning/testing, enterprise response (incident/crisis) management, governance/quality control/third party continuity, and/or business intelligence & tools. Supports enterprise and business unit compliance with all federal regulations (FFIEC) for BC/DR related planning, testing and risk mitigation.
- Participates in or leads the development of new processes/procedures.
- May lead complex, cross-functional business continuity projects.
- May serve as subject matter expert in assigned area.
- Utilizes industry standards, forums, and practices to enhance the overall approach for the enterprise.
- May provide workflow supervision and coaching to less experienced team members.
- May manage a specific business continuity process.
- Typically leads moderately complex projects and participates in larger, more complex initiatives.
- Solves complex technical and operational problems.
- Acts as a resource for teammates with less experience.
- May have people management responsibilities for a small team.