Senior Analyst, Business Continuity Management
- Published: Friday, 08 January 2021 09:16
Location: US, VA, Tysons Corner
This position at Cvent involves managing the Business Continuity Program. Reporting to the CISO, you will be responsible for partnering with senior leadership stakeholders and individual contributors across the company to ensure that effective operational controls, plans, and practices are in place to identify and respond to potential business disruptions. Your thirst for knowledge, a curious mind, and the desire to continuously stay abreast of new developments in the dynamic business continuity space is a must.
- Maintain and implement Cvent’s BCM program roadmap and operational framework that harnesses best practices (such as ISO 22301) and builds on existing business process and workforce continuity investments
- Analyze continuity risks to core business and technology areas to identify risk likelihood, impact, and velocity in order to determine acceptable recovery time objectives and resource requirements
- Lead / coordinate maintenance and testing of BCM plans for core business and technology functions
- Maintain crisis management plans and communications channels to facilitate rapid decision making and execution of contingency / recovery plans
- Maintain and deliver crisis and incident management awareness and training
- Author and maintain BCM program documentation, prepare reports, and lessons learned.