Risk Analyst, Risk & Recovery Services
- Published: Friday, 08 January 2021 09:19
Location: US, GA, Atlanta
The Risk and Recovery Services Risk Analyst will be a key contributor to the Risk Management, Service Organization Control (SOC), and Business Continuity (BCP/DR) Programs for all U.S. Digital Wealth products.
- Develop and maintain risk management and BCP/DR, systems, and processes.
- Execute IT and Operations risk assessments. Analyzes assessment results and performs remediation activities.
- Collaborate with groups such as Security, Technology, Legal, and Operations to implement and maintain a Service Organization Control (SOC) program for all U.S. Digital Wealth products and services.
- Perform incident management investigations including the reporting, analysis, and resolution of incidents.
- Contribute to the development, implementation, and ongoing testing of a U.S Digital Wealth Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery program.
- Evaluate ongoing business/product development for issues/opportunities to reduce overall risk exposure.
- Develop and report on risk related key performance indicator (KPI) analytics.
- Support and train employees on SOC, BCP/DR, and Incident Management principles, processes, and controls.