Senior Business Continuity Manager
- Published: Tuesday, 12 January 2021 07:46
Location: US, TX, Irving
Company: Exeter Finance
The Senior Business Continuity Manager oversees and governs the development, implementation and maintenance of a companywide Business Continuity Program to ensure the ability to continue critical services and functions in the event of a business disruption.
- Own the oversight of Business Impact Assessment Compliance resulting in BC Plans, Solutions and Reports with validation through exercises
- Establish, rollout and train the business on departmental BC responsibilities and provide oversight to ensure program adherence.
- Assess Third Party Providers to ensure their continuity and recovery plans are adequate to support the business in the event of a disaster.
- Responsibility to be a subject matter expert in BC in the Cloud to ensure all Business Continuity plans, processes and dependencies are maintained by all assigned parties.
- Provide strategy and direction to the Business Continuity Committee ensuring that policies, standards, procedures and BC strategy are presented in a comprehensive forum of Business and IT Leadership.
- Create and maintain comprehensive Business Continuity and Risk Management documentation for regulatory and compliance agencies and for internal and external auditors to company and industry standards
- Govern the Crisis Management and Emergency Response functions residing in Human Resources to ensure business continuity solutions and plans are in place where necessary. Establish and direct an Incident Management strategy for the company pertaining to business continuity events and incorporate the strategy within key business areas.
- Provide insight into the Disaster Recovery Program in Technology ensuring that technical systems that support critical business functions have recovery designs and plans that are updated and exercised.
- Own and perform all business continuity risk assessments and participate in ancillary assessments involving resiliency components.
- Other duties as assigned.