Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planner
- Published: Tuesday, 12 January 2021 08:13
Location: US, MA, Newton
Company: Bright Horizons
As the Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planner you will ensure Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Plans are developed and maintained companywide with effective and efficient risk mitigation solutions that allow continued operations and recovery from disaster/crisis situations.
- Provide professional, specialized skills including business continuity planning, crisis response, project management, and problem analysis and resolution.
- Interact with location, department managers, and senior business leaders to analyze the workflow deciding how to mitigate and reduce downtime and loss.
- Understand the interaction of loss of people, physical assets, resources, IT systems and applications and work flow Document risks, procedures and processes for building and maintaining field and corporate Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Plans
- Assist business partners in resolving business issues related to work area (business function) recovery planning and recovery plan development t/ enhancements
- Analyze, develop and maintain Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Plans in relation to business risk from internal and external disasters (planned and unplanned) and crisis situations for field locations and corporate units/department processes.
- Liaise with external organizations, municipalities, State and Federal Agencies.
- Implement and coordinate Tabletop and Walkthrough exercises of completed plans with locations and departments.
- Assist in Disaster Recovery incidents.