Business Continuity Manager
- Published: Tuesday, 12 January 2021 08:17
Location: US, OH, Columbus
Company: Safelite Autoglass
Provide leadership in developing, assessing, coordinating and communicating business continuity program. Principle focus will be to ensure the continuation of all critical business operations and technologies in the event of a major business disruption. This position is responsible for driving and providing leadership to the business and technical teams. This is accomplished by maintaining and executing the business continuity program within Safelite.
Safelite will be unlike any place you've ever worked. (This won't be just the daily grind!) You'll join caring and passionate teams that collaborate to make a difference, deliver extraordinary results and bring unexpected happiness. Every day. Your effort, heart and creative ideas will be valued and rewarded. And we care about your well-being. So, we'll strive to give you what you need to be happy at work and at home.
- Develop, establish, and maintain a corporate business continuity program (to include program governance and business continuity).
- Partner with operations and technology teams to create and develop recovery plans to eliminate and reduce identified gaps.
- Conduct and maintain a corporate-wide Business Impact Analysis (BIA). Review BIA with key departments and evaluate acceptable RTOs
- Manage the review of new and existing applications to ensure current RTO and RPO are met with IT personnel. Identify key suppliers and facilitate joint table top exercises
- Coordinate and manage the development and maintenance of business and technology recovery plans in partnership with business area management and subject matter experts.
- Work with business to mitigate recovery gaps and other identified risks
- Point of contact during business continuity events; responsible for providing leadership and direction
- Provide documentation, training and awareness to the Safelite business and technical teams addressing business continuity roles, action and responsibilities.
- Develop business continuity corporate awareness and education.
- Design, plan, organize, and conduct controlled exercises/tests on all plans and critical technologies. Analyze and report results.
- Respond to customer and auditor inquiries
- Other duties assigned by manager.