Operational Risk and Compliance Officer
- Published: Tuesday, 12 January 2021 08:19
Location: Australia, Melbourne
Company: Angle Finance
The Operational Risk and Compliance Officer will be responsible for embedding Angle Finance’s operational risk and compliance framework within the business, and providing ongoing reviews and refinement of this framework.
You will assist in helping the business to comply with company policies and procedures, ensuring the company is meeting with all regulatory requirements, while overseeing the Incidents and Complaints reporting and management, escalating to ensure timely action is taken.
- Assist with organisational risk profiling and documenting the risk and compliance plan
- Be responsible for maintaining obligations and risk registers including overseeing the treatment implementation.
- Maintain the currency of policy and procedure documents.
- Develop and complete a work programme of control testing for operational, compliance, Technology and Information Security risks.
- Regularly review company procedures, practices, and documents to identify possible weaknesses or risks.
- Manage employee mandatory compliance training including conducting ad-hoc training on company policies and procedures.
- Compiling, and circulating the Committee papers, and following up outstanding action items.