Manager, Business Continuity Management
- Published: Tuesday, 12 January 2021 08:21
Location: Canada, ON, Toronto
Company: The Liquor Control Board of Ontario
Reporting to the Director of Risk, Process and Controls you will work with all business groups within the LCBO on Business Continuity activities. You will support the business to identify, establish, document and test the LCBO business continuity strategy, plan and process. If you love executing the strategy, direction and development of business continuity programs, then this is the role for you!
- Advise business groups when it comes to creating new, maintaining existing and testing all business continuity plans.
- Support all LCBO business groups with integrated business continuity planning.
- Use Business Continuity standards and industry leading practices in Business Continuity Management, Disaster Recovery, Crisis/Incident Management and Pandemic Planning.
- Develop and maintain documentation of policies, procedures, and standards in support of business continuity management (BCM) governance.
- Facilitate lessons learned exercise and develop recommendations to strengthen organizational resiliency.
- Act as part of the Crisis Management Team to support the business to resume critical functions following a disruption.