Business Continuity Manager
- Published: Wednesday, 17 February 2021 08:57
Location: South Africa, Johannesburg
Agency: Corporate Careers
Corporate Careers is a South African Executive Search and Recruiting firm, based in Johannesburg, which focuses on finding operational staff, middle management and executives.The agency is recruiting for a Business Continuity Manager for a global corporate.
The BCM Manager will work with various business units and subsidiaries in the Group to ensure the currency of business continuity planning, training, testing and attestation.
- Execute and monitor the progress of the Group BCM program
- Provide internal consultative advisory services to business units on all BCM matters
- Liaise with external parties in ensuring the adequacy of recovery plans of key service providers when necessary
- Lead all BCM-lead initiatives such as risk assessments, industry-wide exercises, joint exercises
- Coordinate and conduct business recovery exercises to validate the recovery strategies of business units on a regular basis
- Develop and conduct trainings on all aspects of BCM to employees to raise BCM awareness
- Set-up Crisis Management Plans
- Work as part of the Head Office GRC team.