Senior Business Continuity Consultant
- Published: Friday, 19 February 2021 07:59
Location: UK, Horsham
A Senior Business Continuity Consultant will have the capability and experience to foster good relationships within the BCM and Operational Resilience team as well as working with the business and be able to highlight and raise awareness of issues.
The wider Operational Resilience team is part of the Operational Services and Best Practice within the Chief Operations Officer (COO) Function and is responsible for the creation, development and sustainment of an Operational Resilience capability and programme (including Business Continuity Management) designed to protect RSA UK’s most critical business services.
- Support the execution, maintenance and development of operational resilience risk management strategy and frameworks.
- Develop robust relationships with the business across all Tier 1, 2 & 3 locations in order to influence, support and embed business strategy and practices.
- Produce business line monthly reporting covering planning, testing, exercising and anything else in relation to BCM or Resilience.
- Maintain Business Continuity Plans (BIA BCP) for Tier 1,2 &3 sites including plan checks, feedback and approvals. Identify areas for improvement.
- Manage relationship between RSA and technology suppliers and application support.
- Identify, manage and resolve all testing issues through to resolution. This will cover laptop (WFH), work area recovery (WAR), site and senior level incident management exercises.