Business Continuity Manager
- Published: Thursday, 01 April 2021 11:55
Location: UK, Remote
Agency: Public Sector Resourcing
12 Month Contract
The Business Continuity Manager is to lead the creation, training, exercising, reviewing and assessing NTS’ business continuity processes / plans in line with the Business Continuity Institute (BCI) and aligned to ISO 22301.
The Business Continuity Manager will provide expert advice to and supports the Head of Resilience in delivering against the function’s objectives in relation to business continuity whilst supporting wider resilience arrangements across the rail and maritime environments. Support the resilience portfolio in meeting the expectation of all Regulatory bodies (ONR, MCA, and ORR etc.). Assist in the provision of consultancy opportunities within the wider SAR department.
- Leading the effective maintenance and upkeep of all existing business continuity arrangements
- To ensure that NTS are working towards and following the principles as presented in BCI and ISO 22301
- To provide expert and professional advice at all levels of the company on all resilience matters
- Support in the analysis, design, implementation, validation and embedding of emergency and business continuity processes/plans which should cover all relevant and credible scenarios, ensuring compliance with regulation, legislation and industry best practice.
- Lead, create and coordinate internal and external business continuity exercises, including production of follow up reports and debriefs (where required), ensuring any lessons learned are captured and acted upon in a timely manner through the business management systems
- To assist both Resilience Managers on matters involving changes to regulation
- To lead in the creation of training material and delivering of education to NTS employees who require it.