Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery Manager
- Published: Thursday, 08 April 2021 09:05
Location: UK, Edinburgh
Agency: ASA Recruitment
ASA Recruitment are partnering up with one of Scotland’s largest Public Sector bodies to recruit a Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Manager. As the successful postholder you will be joining a complex programme that is being delivered alongside a number of key partners.
The Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Manager will work across the service providers ensuring there is a robust approach to resilience and continuity. As part of this role you will be required to work with stakeholders at all levels to ensure plans are complete and comprehensive alongside appropriate assurance and test regime.
- Gain a strong understanding of providers’ obligations for service resilience
- Ensure that appropriate plans are in place to ensure continuity of service
- Ensure that there is appropriate and robust assurance or testing of those plans
- Assure the completeness and efficacy of any disaster recovery plans.