Experienced Associate - Business Continuity
- Published: Wednesday, 28 April 2021 08:15
Location: US, TX, Houston
As a member of RSM’s national business continuity planning consulting practice, the Business Continuity Analyst will be responsible for working with RSM clients to develop, update, and test business continuity plans (BCPs). This individual will work both independently and as part of a project team in order to serve RSM clients and help achieve their business continuity planning objectives.
- Assists the project team in the development and deployment of business continuity planning policies and related program charters
- Supports the project team to conduct disaster risk assessments to evaluate disaster-related risks and identify viable risk-reduction strategies
- Supports the identification and analysis of deficiencies in client recovery capabilities and assists in evaluating potential recovery strategy enhancements
- Conduct strategic and programmatic assessments of business continuity programs against BCP controls framework and prepare results reports
- Prepares BCP documentation including technical and operational recovery plans, crisis management plans, and other related materials
- Works with the project team and clients to develop, manage and update their existing BCPs documentation in order to support client’s ability to respond to, and recover from, disasters.