Compliance / Business Continuity Specialist
- Published: Wednesday, 28 April 2021 08:18
Location: US, VA, Herndon
Serco is seeking a highly motivated and results driven professional to join its Risk and Compliance team at its headquarters located Herndon, VA. This is a dual role supporting Compliance Assurance and the Business Continuity Team.
In this role, you will report to the Divisional Compliance Lead and will primarily assist in performing independent and objective, risk-based assessments of Serco’s Management System (SMS) and related controls with the goal of improving operations, compliance, risk management, and overall success of the business. In addition, you will support the Business Continuity Team working with and guiding contract PMs to ensure business continuity documents are updated on an annual basis for existing contracts and created for new contracts.
- Support audits, internal reviews and promote a collaborative culture of compliance, providing SMS subject matter expertise to business and operations teams.
- Assist with data-entry and tracking of audit findings and other information into an internal assurance tool or other data systems, as well as assist with preparation of monthly and quarterly reporting.
- Assist in the management of Corporate policies and procedures process and review cycle.
- Support with communicating new and revised internal company business requirements and assist in annual compliance self-assessment review cycle.
- Assist with business continuity program development, maintenance, compliance and reporting while interacting with a wide variety of individuals (employees and managers) throughout the organization.
- Work with PMs to update their existing Business Impact Analyses and Business Continuity Plans annually.
- Support, participate, and lead design and planning of Business Continuity exercise scenarios.