IT Program Manager of Business Continuity
- Published: Wednesday, 28 April 2021 08:22
Location: US, TN, Brentwood
Company: Tractor Supply Co
Tractor Supply is looking for an experienced Business Continuity and Incident Response professional to join its team. In this role, you will provide strategic guidance to both technical and business teams in order to develop effective and efficient business continuity and incident response plans. You should have experience with crisis and risk management, business impact analysis, disaster recovery operations and program management. You will ensure the program is effective in a high availability environment and will work to cultivate an efficient, sustainable program for this growing company.
- Manage the corporate Business Continuity and Incident Response Program to prepare for events that may impact the confidentiality, integrity and availability of data, and our internal and customer-facing systems and services. The program seeks to develop effective continuity plans, including those for disasters and other significant crises, to return technology services to steady state in a predictable way.
- As a business continuity SME, analyze a wide variety of critical business processes to recommend and implement disaster avoidance and continuity measures; and improve backup and recovery capabilities.
- As an incident response SME, serve as an incident and recovery leader during emergency situations for the successful resumption of business operations.
- Conduct risk and impact assessments to identify acceptable recovery options and objectives.
- Manage internal and external audits to evaluate and measure the organization’s ability to respond and recover from an incident or disaster.
- Provide guidance to and manage the efforts of teams in the development of business recovery procedures throughout the company.
- Participate in business and technical planning meetings and activities. Manage timely identification, escalation and resolution of outstanding issues.
- Establish disaster recovery testing methods to ensure that recovery procedures are effective for the resumption of critical business services.
- Conduct incident response and disaster recovery training for staff members in all functional areas.
- Evaluate, recommend and manage outside services that support the company during a security incident or disaster.
- Maintain contact with outside BC and IR professional organizations and local/regional emergency response groups.
- Provide 24x7 on-call support for any emergency which may require activation of all or part of the Incident/Crisis Response, Business Continuity or Disaster Recovery plans.