Business Continuity & Resilience Manager
- Published: Wednesday, 28 April 2021 08:26
Location: Australia, Melbourne
Organization: Emergency Services Telecommunications Authority
The main purpose of the role is to plan, develop and facilitate the development of a resilient business environment and the associated operating model at ESTA. Working from the support office in Burwood East, the role will drive continuous improvement across disaster recovery systems and the crisis management framework. Working closely with stakeholders, the role will allow you to utilise your knowledge and experience in the complex organisations will keep ESTA's critical community service running.
- Ensure that appropriate business continuity, redundancy and disaster recovery (DR) requirements are in place for critical business functions
- Manage the business continuity (BC) framework, systems and relevant processes
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders to ensure that BC/DR plans and actions are aligned and embedded within the organization's strategy, business plans and consistent with risk appetite
- Identify critical third party suppliers and partake in the review of their BC plans for currency
- Develop and leverage cross sector relationships to share learnings and drive continuous improvements
- Manage the Post Incident Review Process and implementation of actions across ESTA
- Develop and maintain the crisis management framework and lead the execution of crisis management plans and training
- Work closely with ITS to ensure alignment between Critical Business functions, DR plans and training and testing regime.