Business Continuity Analyst
- Published: Monday, 07 June 2021 08:33
Location: US, CO, Colorado Springs
Organization: Ent Credit Union
The Business Continuity Analyst is responsible for developing, maintaining, and testing Ent’s Business Continuity Program (BCP). The planner will support all business plan activities necessary to enable the credit union to manage a crisis event as well as meet compliance requirements for business continuity planning. The position's goals will be to identify, document and test business needs against the corporate infrastructure and identify recovery strategies and gaps. The planner will also facilitate and support the execution of the plans during a crisis event.
Execute the maintenance and testing programs for all business plans, websites, and other information / communication tools:
- Identify and recommend enhanced plan maintenance strategies that remain flexible to organizational growth, change and resource capabilities.
- Facilitate tests and exercises on the business plans and crisis management execution.
Support all business plan activities necessary to enable Ent to manage a crisis event and meet compliance requirements:
- Support the alignment of all BCP planning, initiatives and goals with Ent’s goals and Infrastructure capabilities.
- Identify and make recommendations for change and adaptation to meet the needs of the business.
- Identify and make recommendations for solutions to infrastructure obstacles and business challenges.
Assist in Maintaining and testing Ent’s business continuity program:
- Hold business plans to Enterprise BCP goals and challenge business leaders on identification of critical functions and needs.
- Assist with the design and outline BCP goals, objectives and scope for business plans and Crisis Management.
Support the execution of the plans at the time of a crisis event:
- Support plan navigation for the business at the time of an event.
- Support Crisis Management Committee with critical components of the plan in order that they can make critical decisions.
- Assist in providing visibility and reporting to the Crisis Management Committee on the critical functions, individuals, and infrastructure within the business plans.