Business Continuity Manager
- Published: Thursday, 10 June 2021 07:59
Location: US, MN, Mendota Heights or WI, Milwaukee
The Business Continuity Manager will partner with the Group Business Continuity Manager to ensure that the US business develops and maintains a sound continuity-focused framework. The Business Continuity Manager will review business developed business impact analyses, business continuity plans, and related documents. The Business Continuity Manager will also assist with project management, monitoring, reporting, and coordination of procedures used to evaluate, test, and control continuity risk. The Business Continuity Manager will help ensure appropriate identification and response to continuity-related risks within the business, and serve as a functional liaison between the line of business and Group risk management resources.
- Knowledge of Business Continuity best practices, understanding of all aspects of Business Continuity Management, including Disaster Recovery Planning
- Provide Crisis Management support. Required on-call 24x7 for Emergency Response
- Communicate effectively with all levels of the business day-to-day but especially during an incident
- Manage and enhance effectiveness of comprehensive BCP testing program
- Responsible for directing the activities of Business Continuity for the business
- Provide subject matter expertise and technical capabilities in the use of any tools used for BCP/DR planning or mass communications too
- Identify and recommend opportunities to enhance BCP/DR program
- Identify and propose solutions to close BCP related audit and examination deficiencies
- Provide subject matter expertise on projects pertaining to Business Continuity Operations through working with and being an active member of project teams
- Liaise with Business Unit BCP Coordinators to ensure compliance with standards and support them relative to Business Unit creation or maintenance of Business Impact Analyses and BCP Plans.