Business Continuity Lead
- Published: Thursday, 10 June 2021 08:12
Location: Australia, Adelaide
Organization: Naval Group Australia
In this newly created vacancy, you will operate under the broad direction of the Support Services Manager to develop and deliver NGA’s Business Continuity Plan. Overall, you will coordinate and integrate a plan to address business continuity, crisis response and disaster recovery into a single management tool ensuring internal and external stakeholder engagement in the development and implementation.
- Engage with external Subject Matter Experts to develop a suitable BCP framework, tools, templates and testing protocols
- Partner with our Workplace Health, Safety and Environment team to ensure a coordinated approach to business continuity, emergency, incident & crisis management capability
- Facilitate business continuity development and review workshops
- Plan and coordinate scheduled business continuity and disaster recovery testing exercises.