Sr Disaster Recovery Analyst
- Published: Wednesday, 21 July 2021 07:46
Location: US, MN, Minneapolis
The Sr Disaster Recovery Analyst role is responsible to lead the effort to develop recovery, maintenance, standards and control procedures that will be used in the event of a disaster. Responsibilities include leading, developing, implementing and maintaining policies, procedures, and programs for ensuring the security, integrity and availability of company data, databases, information systems, and technology.
- Coordinates, tests, and administers disaster recovery and resumption plans. Assure that all of Fairview’s Data Center systems are recoverable in case of a disaster. Lead reviews and planning documents, policies, and procedures and advises recovery teams.
- Facilitates the Disaster Recovery program awareness sessions to various levels across the organization. Serve as an advisor and technical expert to other department members. Lead contact responsible for ensuring Disaster and Operational Recovery, and Availability considerations are part of all of Fairview IT systems.
- Defines and creates Disaster and Operational Recovery documentation. Collects and maintains data regarding the business impact. Primary contact for engaging with SME’s (Subject matter experts) from various teams throughout the organization and Disaster Recovery analysts to generate Disaster and Operational Recovery plans.
- Leads the coordination, support and maintenance activities for Disaster and Operational Recovery inventory and plan repository systems and related support tools.
- Develop the Disaster and Operational Recovery, and Availability Strategy and Roadmap. Consistently review and understand risks and issues and opportunities to eliminate or minimize risks. Track deliverables to the roadmap.
- Ensure Disaster and Operational Recovery plans and IT Business Continuation plans are up-to-date and provide solid plans that meet Fairview’s business strategy. Maintain Disaster Recovery Contracts and Vendor Management agreements.
- Develop and lead the Disaster Recovery testing activities, ensure plans for all sites are complete and executable and test runs of backup and restore at sites meet Fairview strategy.
- Prepare Disaster Recovery training materials and provide annual training and seminars for business to ensure the required steps and processes are in place to ensure backup and recovery.