Senior Business Continuity Manager
- Published: Friday, 10 September 2021 07:21
Location: US, Remote
Business Continuity Management (BCM) programs are in place to aid the organization in its ability to rapidly adapt and respond to any sort of business disruption, be it natural, technical or pandemic, and safeguard people and assets, while maintaining continuous business operations.
Affirm is seeking a Senior Manager of BCM. This position is remote and will report to the Vice President of ERM. In this role you will work cross-functionally and serve as a subject matter authority tasked with the development, implementation, and maintenance of the company wide BCM framework and programmatic elements.
- Evolving, building and implementing a BCM framework, operating model and governance.
- Collaborating and building cross functional partnerships across the organization such as Corporate Security, Engineering/Information Technology, and Information Security, and other areas to develop, implement, and execute BCM programmatic areas
- Responsible for developing the strategy for the overall BCM program
- Developing and implementing policies, processes, procedures, training, and controls surrounding the program, such as business continuity plan development, and participation in table top exercises. Establishing, developing, and implementing monthly/ad-hoc reporting
- Facilitating, developing, analyzing and reporting on risk assessments, business impact analysis, business continuity plans, and coordination and execution of tabletop exercises Aiding in the development, implementation and oversight of programmatic elements within the GRC tool Ensuring vital partners are engaged
- Performs additional duties as the need arises