Sr. Program Manager, Business Continuity
- Published: Friday, 10 September 2021 07:27
Location: US, GA, Atlanta or CA, Dublin
Snowflake is hiring a Business Continuity Manager to lead its global Enterprise Business Continuity Program. This role will report to Snowflake’s Vice President and Deputy General Counsel - Infrastructure and Data and will work closely with the Business Continuity Team comprised of senior leaders from each Snowflake team. As Snowflake’s Business Continuity Manager you will gain a deep understanding of the business processes critical to operations and the third-party software and vendors that support these processes. The location of this role is negotiable.
- Manage Snowflake’s enterprise business continuity and disaster recovery program, including planning, training, testing and continuous improvement
- Conduct and update business impact analyses, including upon introduction of new critical business processes and changes to existing critical business processes
- Assist Snowflake teams in identifying and documenting recovery strategies for their critical business processes
- Improve, automate and scale Snowflake’s response to events disrupting our critical business processes
- Work with Snowflake’s IT team to assess third party software and vendor risk from a business continuity and disaster recover viewpoint
- Assist Snowflake’s Business Continuity Team in responding to events disrupting Snowflake’s critical business processes
- Help nurture a strong business continuity culture at Snowflake.