Sr Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Analyst
- Published: Tuesday, 14 September 2021 11:28
Location: US, Remote
The Sr. Business Continuity Analyst position is responsible for supporting the business continuity management IT program and assisting in the implementation of Business Continuity (BC) and Disaster Recovery (DR) plans for UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group). The position assists in assessing risks, taking steps to protect the assets of the company, and recover from disruptions in a timely manner. By managing the implementation of BC and DR Plans, the position provides leadership and subject matter expertise to UKG, resulting in a higher level of organizational resilience and significantly enhancing the effectiveness of operational risk response and recovery.
- Conduct business impact analyses through understanding the IT business unit day-to-day operations and assisting with determining critical business processes.
- Perform risk assessments of our global Data Center and Cloud environments and establish risk mitigation action plans as necessary.
- Conduct reviews and update existing legacy business continuity/disaster recovery plans into one comprehensive plan for UKG.
- Work with business units and determine RTO and RPOs to relevant business applications.
- Ensure critical business application are setup with HA and/or DR configurations.
- Maintaining the development and implementation of BC and DR plans for required IT business units that include written risk mitigation action plans.
- Ensure all BC plans align with corporate plans, objectives, and strategies.
- Coordinate with the Director of Business Continuity for overall alignment at UKG.
- Quarterly testing and random audits of BC and DR plans to verify effectiveness and adjust for any deficiencies.
- Coordinate efforts and provide regular progress reports to Corporate Risk Management team.
- Act as an Emergency Response Coordinator during disasters.