Business Resilience Specialist
- Published: Tuesday, 14 September 2021 11:37
Location: US, UT, Salt Lake City, CA, Long Beach or OH, Dayton
- Responsible for the development, maintenance and implementation of Business Continuity, strategies, and solutions.
- Drive the implementation of the global Business Resilience program and aid, expertise and a common framework and methodology to the organization to follow when assessing business impacts, business continuity risks, and development of plans.
- Collaborates with business units to design a comprehensive business unit recovery and resumption strategies, considering the interdependencies between processes and business unit applications, ensuring the ability for timely recovery of systems and operations to an end-state production recovery environment.
- Plans and executes Business Impact Analysis (BIA) in collaboration with business units.
- Maintains relationships with business unit leaders to establish goals and objectives for the business continuity plan (BCP).
- Ensure an effective enterprise Business Continuity Management (BCM) governance framework that is consistent with general regulatory requirements and industry best practices/standards is developed, maintained, and adhered to across the Enterprise.
- Part of a team of BCM-risk management professionals who work with senior management in all lines of business to coordinate business continuity governance activities.
- Continuity planning and event management, development and facilitation of enterprise-wide event exercises, relationship management with external vendors, development of corporate policy, standards, and guidelines.
- Participates in external business continuity management organizations and keep abreast of industry best practices and trends.
- Subject matter expert for all aspects of business continuation and advise business unit plan builders regarding details of individual plans at their level.
- Develop and maintain a business continuity training and awareness program for all employees.
- Develop and facilitate workshops and tabletop exercises based on BCM standards to validate business and technical recovery plans and capabilities, build awareness amongst recovery team members and stakeholders, and identify gaps/improvement opportunities.
- Develop good working relationships with local emergency responders.
- Responsible for business continuity software and emergency notification system.