Business Continuity Manager
- Published: Friday, 17 September 2021 06:57
Location: US, MN, Minneapolis
Company: General Mills
This individual will own the Business Continuity Planning program which includes development and ongoing management of the enterprise program and related capabilities. They will partner with business facing security teams to create sustainable capabilities for business continuity planning in service of the company’s strategic direction. They will coordinate and oversee global strategy and centralized process execution across a diverse set of global stakeholders, including functional global operations teams. They will integrate business continuity planning routines into key business processes and support a cultural shift of resilience becoming part of the daily operations at General Mills.
- Define business continuity planning expectations, including roles, responsibilities, and competencies.
- Develop a prioritized Business Continuity Planning program roadmap and phased roll-out plan, in partnership with Enterprise Resilience efforts and the broader Resilience lifecycle of Prepare, Detect, Respond, and Recover
- Gain alignment with key stakeholders and business leaders on appropriate business continuity processes and tools, including quantification of risk through a right sized Business Impact Analysis (BIA) and program health goals and metrics
- Support a standardized risk and impact evaluation methodology and risk control strategies across the enterprise.
- Advise program sponsors and appropriate committees/leaders on programs, risks, and mitigation strategies related to continuity of operations.
- Integrate strong collaboration, partnership, and influence with D&T organization for Technology Recovery program.
- Manage operations related to Business Continuity Planning tool(s) and vendor(s)
- Develop and maintain policies, procedures, and processes related to the business continuity program.
- Drive key initiatives in support of progressing team capabilities.