Manager - Business Continuity and Crisis Management
- Published: Friday, 17 September 2021 07:01
Location: Canada, ON, Toronto
The KMPG Technology Risk Consulting services team is growing and KPMG is looking for Managers to join the team in Toronto. The Technology Risk Consulting practice provides a variety of services to clients. The successful candidate will focus primarily on performing business continuity planning assessments or developing plans. Besides business continuity planning and disaster recovery plans, engagements can also include facilitating table top exercises. The Managers will also be involved in training and guiding new campus hires.
- Working on several IT internal audit engagements and delivering on various technology risk projects. Primary focus will be in the business continuity and disaster recovery space but other technology risk and IT internal audit experience is a plus.
- Conducting assessments of business continuity management plans including business continuity, disaster recovery, crisis management plans to identify gaps and opportunities for improvements.
- Design business continuity programs and roadmaps to implement the different plans and practices.
- Perform business impact assessments and support organizations in identifying the prioritizations of their business continuity planning practices.
- Monitoring relevant business continuity standards and practices.
- Developing risk and control matrices and reviewing procedures.
- Engagement risk management: quality assurance through file review, engagement planning, development and monitoring, engagement profitability - Simultaneously deliver multiple client engagements of varying size, scope and complexity.
- Business development: taking an active role in the business community to increase awareness of the firm's services and level of commitment to the local market, developing and maturing relationships with internal staff and clients, developing proposals, identifying and pursuing opportunities to increase the practice's penetration in the public and private sector.
- Service Delivery: conducting research, performing technical testing, writing reports, conducting interviews and communicating regularly with clients and resources.
- Leading field engagement teams as well as coaching and mentoring junior staff members.