Business Resilience & Security Manager
- Published: Tuesday, 21 September 2021 06:43
Location: UK, London
- To provide assurance that Vodafone mitigates security and resilience risks business-wide in accordance with ISO27001, the Telecoms Security Requirements as well as resiliency risks captured in Synergi, major incidents and crisis activity.
- Protect Vodafone UK from brand impacting crisis activity by being aware of potential crises, engaging with stakeholders across major incident teams, supporting the invocation process and helping to facilitate the output of crisis meetings.
- Develop and deliver the security compliance audit plan using the ISO27001 standard, audit results and security risks to execute and lead security audits across the entire organisation. Collaborate closely with wider team, Cyber Security, Risk and Privacy and Compliance teams.
- Propose recommendations, agree corrective actions with senior management, and track these through to completion. Support the implementation of best-practice policies, procedures and controls across the organisation.
- Support the Crisis Management (CM) processes and facilitate invocation of the UK crisis community, including delivering crisis management duty cover on a regular basis.
- Help prepare regular reports to senior management on the status of business continuity, crisis management and the security audits
- Define and support delivery of the Business Continuity (BC) ISO22301 throughout Vodafone UK ensuring delivery of a robust Business Continuity Management System (BCMS).
- Work with functional areas to mentor, validate and exercise appropriate Business Impact Assessments (BIAs) and Business Continuity Plans (BCPs).