Business Continuity Professional
- Published: Friday, 24 September 2021 07:51
Location: US, IL, Champaign
The dedicated Business Continuity Coordinator/Specialist will manage Business Continuity Management activities for Carle and Health Alliance that will include the development, documentation, maintenance, exercises and implementation of plans and procedures, recovery strategies and solutions as well as trainings and exercises. This individual will act as the point person after a disruption to lead the recovery efforts of the organization in coordination with the Hospital Emergency Management department.
- Implement and manage all business continuity management program activities.
- Chairs the BCM Steering Committee.
- Point person on incident command center operations and planning for business continuity.
- Conduct business impact analysis and business process analysis for each business and clinical department.
- Identify recovery time objectives for mission-critical services, business and clinical units.
- Develop and maintain enterprise-wide business and clinical continuity plans.
- Consult with senior business managers and team leaders on the development, strategy, implementation and maintenance of business and clinical unit continuity plans.
- Manage regular Business Continuity Planning Team meetings and maintain meeting minutes.
- Identify and implement the BCP update schedule.
- Maintain all hospital accreditation & licensing emergency management standards and requirements as it pertains to business continuity.
- Develop and implement annual training and exercise schedule and keep records.
- Conduct trainings and exercises to evaluate the business and clinical unit continuity plans (can be in coordination with the Emergency Management Coordinator).
- If activated, participate in the Hospital Incident Command Center.
- Point person on all BCP activations.
- Manage the after-action report develop and review.