Business Continuity Manager
- Published: Monday, 11 October 2021 12:20
Location: UK, Ipswich
The BCM function is within the Service business unit, this is a logical location as it has proximity to change, often a source of much disruption and important as it has a pan BT Technology view.
To ensure BT’s is resilient to disruption, that its business objectives are met and to promote good practice in regards of resilience, response and recovery in BT Technology.
If BT is not resilient, is brittle and unable to withstand disruption, customer service will suffer and subsequently so will business.
- Accountable for delivering and shaping BCM Team strategy to enable the achievement of the Change and BCM objectives.
- Own and deliver strategic development choices that underpin BCM objectives.
- Leadership of the BCM Team: develop and motivate an experienced BCM team.
- COBALT Replacement programme.
- NetDR Programme.
- Estates Resilience.