Business Continuity Specialist
- Published: Thursday, 14 October 2021 14:41
Location: UK, London
WorldRemit is looking for a talented Business Continuity Manager with a focus on strengthening an existing BCM programme, building disaster recovery policies, and strategising how the company adapts and regulates its programme as it continues to grow as a business. The right person will thrive whilst working within a fast-paced environment, has experience managing business continuity programmes, and has the ability to build relationships with wider teams to work collaboratively on BCM documentation.
- Maintain and improve full spectrum to business continuity framework documentation and processes
- Recognise and produce a framework for continuous improvement within the BCM framework
- Support the ongoing improvement of resilience framework including policies, procedure and strategy
- Manage the technology risk register, maintaining and managing controls on existing risks and identifying new risks
- Run regular meetings with stakeholders across business continuity, operational resilience workstreams, disaster recovery, and risk
- Produce and manage a global testing schedule including e2e disaster recovery tests
- Contribute inputs to various ad hoc regulatory workstreams and special project as the BC/DR SME.