Operational Resilience Consultant
- Published: Thursday, 14 October 2021 14:46
Location: UK, London
12 month FTC
As an Operational Resilience Consultant you will work closely with the Operational Resilience Manager driving the development and maintenance of appropriate policies and frameworks for operational resilience to ensure that they remain compliant with relevant legislation (e.g. Solvency II and Lloyd’s Minimum Standards) and operational needs. You will also be hands-on in delivering framework activities and provide oversight monitoring in order to embed and maintain compliant and up-to-date procedures, practices, controls and documentation to support the framework.
- Regularly review the operating model to ensure the resilience framework is effective.
- Participate in the annual planning of activities and objectives to ensure high quality results.
- Interpret requirements into practical / pragmatic solutions for EO.
- Determine own work priorities and activities in line with agreed plans to ensure the achievement of personal and team objectives.
- Co-ordinate and lead specific operational resilience activities in line with the agreed plan and approach.
- Drive continuous development of operational resilience capability through assessment and improvement
- Guide business functions around implementation of operational resilience requirements
- Identify and monitor compliance with operational resilience requirements.
- Manage and maintain operational resilience tools and documentation
- Develop & deliver training for operational resilience, including intranet pages, articles and targeted training (including senior management) as appropriate.
- Prepare updates on operational resilience for senior audiences, covering status, framework outcomes and actions.
- Participates in reviewing risks and issues and make recommendations in order to improve efficiency and the operational risk position.