Senior Process Analyst, Business Continuity
- Published: Thursday, 14 October 2021 15:34
Location: Canada, ON, Toronto
Do you want to play a pivotal role in helping our business stay resilient in the face of adverse events? Reporting to the Senior Manager, Business Continuity Management (BCM) you will assist with the administration, facilitation, co-ordination and exercising of the LCBO’s Business Continuity Management Plans, including the completion of Business Impact Analysis. You will support the Senior Manager, BCM to ensure business processes are in place to enable the LCBO to manage and recover from potential crisis events, as well as meet compliance requirements for a Business Continuity Program. If you love Business Continuity and want to grow in this field, then this is the role for you!
- Develop and maintain documentation of policies, procedures, and standards in support of BCM governance.
- Facilitate lessons learned, provide input into development actions and reporting results and recommendations to strengthen organizational resiliency.
- Develop of support BCM templates and training material.
- Assist with the administration of BCM Reports and the BCM Plan repository
- Support all LCBO business units with Business Impact Analysis
- Provide training, coaching and quality control on the BCM program.
- Support all LCBO business units to create new, maintain existing and exercise all business continuity plans.
- Research Business Continuity standards and industry leading best practices in BCM, Disaster Recovery, Crisis/Incident Management and Pandemic Planning to support /enhance the BCM program.
- Act as part of the Incident /Crisis Management Framework to support the business to resume critical functions following a disruption or crisis.