Project Manager - Business Continuity
- Published: Wednesday, 05 January 2022 09:40
Location: Australia, Sydney or Melbourne
Company: Minter Ellison
A new 12 month fixed-term role has been created for a seasoned Project Manager to manage the successful delivery of a complex business change project that aligns with the firm's purpose and delivery of our strategic ambitions.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person who enjoys working closely with senior stakeholders and executives to translate their vision around sustainable ways of working into tangible outcomes.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience shaping and managing large transformation project(s) with the support of a cross functional project team, who prides themselves in exceptional stakeholder management, presentation and leadership skills with proven project and change management experience.
This role is open to either our Sydney or Melbourne office and the firm are open to candidates seeking either part-time or full-time roles.
- Lead design of the program, defining the vision, scoping requirements and defining benefits with measurable outcomes, collaborating with diverse stakeholders to agree and prioritise the program design and backlog
- Define implementation approach, governance and roles and responsibilities to drive successful implementation
- Oversee and manage project and change delivery from concept through to design, execution and project closure
- Work with the leaders of each work package to plan, estimate and schedule relevant project activities
- Procure, engage and manage external vendor(s), where necessary
- Plan and manage the delivery of project activities across all work packages and plan, scope and on-board resources
- Prepare and manage project-related deliverables whilst monitoring and controlling the project throughout execution
- Actively identify, monitor and escalate risks, issues and dependencies
- Liaise and work with a wide range of internal stakeholders at all levels to ensure effective communication
- Actively plan, track progress and implement project plans
- Identify and resolve project schedule issues and when necessary escalate to the appropriate level of management
- Implement and adhere to project governance and frameworks.