Business Continuity Ransomware Lead
- Published: Tuesday, 11 January 2022 09:45
Location: US, NC, Cary, NJ, Bridgewater or NY, Amherst
This position is responsible for co-leading an initiative to develop, integrate, and provide ongoing support of the MetLife global ransomware preparedness and recovery framework. The role will drive collaboration between operational resiliency groups across the organization and external entities to incorporate ransomware readiness and recovery framework into steady state operations, posturing MetLife with the capability to quickly recover and minimize business disruptions following a ransomware attack. The position reports into the Director of Disaster Recovery with management reporting oversight into the VP of Global Business Continuity.
- Drive operational readiness with groups across the organization (eg. Crisis Management, Cyber Security, IT Service Operations, Incident Management, Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery, etc.) and external entities to integrate ransomware preparedness and recovery framework into all relevant prgram workstreams.
- Support ransomware readiness and recovery framework development, integration, and steady state operations; including awareness, training, templates, tools, plans, playbooks, testing, exercising, policy, audit, regulatory, governance, status and compliance reporting.
- Build strong working relationships with global stakeholders to co-create value and promote continuous improvement for MetLife’s state of ransomware readiness and recovery.
- Provide consultation and 24/7 support for global ransomware events.