Business Continuity Specialist
- Published: Friday, 14 January 2022 08:27
Location: UK, Bradford
The Business Continuity Specialist will provide support and subject matter expertise on Business Continuity for Morrisons Group including Head Office, Manufacturing, Logistics and Retail business functions.
The role will report to and work with the Senior Business Continuity Manager to support the ongoing design, implementation, maintenance and continuous improvement of the Business Continuity Management System, ensuring alignment to Policy, best practice and International Standard.
Based at Morrisons' Head Office in Bradford this is a permanent role. Applicants should reside within a reasonable regular commuting distance from the office. Head Office colleagues enjoy a ‘4 day working week’. The working pattern is 4 days per week of 9 hours per day, with a set day off in the week.
There is also a requirement to work 1 in 4 Saturdays (6 hours).
- Assist in the delivery, implementation and ongoing maintenance of all Business Continuity procedures and processes across Central, Manufacturing, Logistics and Retail business functions
- Complete activities required to support the full Business Continuity lifecycle including analysis, design, implementation and validation
- Schedule and support the delivery of Business Continuity workshops, meetings and training sessions
- Capture and document Business Impact Analysis requirements
- Create, review and maintain Business Continuity Plans
- Raise awareness and understanding of Business Continuity across all business areas
- Support and facilitate training and awareness briefings
- Support the design, planning and delivery of exercises and tests
- Plan for and support Work Area Recovery Facility exercises
- Support Incident Management requirements including live incidents, incident support, incident meetings and Post Incident Reviews
- Maintain and update incident logs
- Support the design and development of appropriate templates, methodologies, procedures, documentation, bulletins and processes
- Act as a central point of contact to provide advice and assistance on all matters relating to Business Continuity
- Provide support to and develop trusted relationships across all functions and sites within Morrisons
- Build effective working relationships with key stakeholders and teams in order to resolve problems quickly and effectively
- Liaise with Business Continuity leads across the Group to develop and maintain effective Business Continuity requirements
- Liaise with and support other resilience disciplines to ensure business recovery expectations can be met or managed in line with the Corporate Risk Appetite.