Business Continuity, Senior
- Published: Friday, 06 May 2022 07:40
Location: US, TX, Dallas (Hybrid)
Company: Freddie Mac
Do you consider yourself to be risk averse? Are you able to 'sniff out' procedural gaps and apply tangible solutions to work around processes? Freddie Mac is looking for an intellectual yet down-to earth game changer with a knack for networking to join its I&CM Business Resiliency team. The company is looking for an analytical problem solver with a flexible project management skillset that includes, high level communication skills, risk analysis background, a 'team first' mentality, and a focus on execution and performance.
This position is a hybrid work schedule, requiring 3 days in the office and 2 days remote
- Responsible for evaluating the Division’s ability to recover normal business operations after a business continuity incident.
- The team is focused on Resiliency Testing, Continuity Planning, Strategy and Governance, and Crisis Management.
- Protect the Division's assets from significant business interruptions by optimizing risk management and building operational resiliency.
- To ensure the identification, documentation, and analysis of operational business resilience requirements.
- Engage with key partners and trade desk personnel to conduct cyclical Business Impact Analysis and Business Continuity Planning in support of business functions across the I&CM Division.
- Collaboration with technology partners and business process owners to develop testing plans and support overall testing calendar.
- Further develop and improve a high-performance culture with accountability throughout the division and organization as a whole.