Business Continuity Planner, Senior
- Published: Tuesday, 10 May 2022 07:26
Location: US, Various Locations
Company: Booz Allen Hamilton
Support Booz Allen’s clients in designing and implementing best-in-class business continuity capabilities.
Apply Booz Allen’s proprietary products and services to assess clients’ business continuity capabilities, develop target-state roadmaps to implement industry-leading programs, and facilitate workshops to document Business Impact Analysis and Business Continuity Plans.
Advise clients on the latest technology and industry trends, while contributing to evolving Booz Allen’s Incident Response and Enterprise Resiliency service offering.
This position will require travel of up to 50 percentof the time to client sites. This position is open to temporary remote delivery anywhere within the US, to include the District of Columbia.
- Experience in contributing to a Business Continuity program
- Experience with performing business continuity program activities, including Business Impact Analysis, continuity strategy documentation, scenario-based discussions, and stakeholder trainings
- Experience with designing and leading workshops that engage stakeholders to identify business processes, quantify enterprise impacts, and document dependencies on upstream and downstream resources
- Knowledge of developing policies, standards, and plans
- Ability to guide stakeholders with identifying and documenting tactical procedures to sustain critical business processes during disruptive events
- Ability to travel up to 50 percent of the time
- HS Diploma or GED