- Published: Tuesday, 10 May 2022 07:44
Location: Australia, Melbourne, Sydney and Canberra
Organization: The Bureau of Meteorology
The Bureau of Meteorology are seeking a motivated and experienced Resilience Officer to join our team.
The Resilience Officer is a key role assisting the Bureau's resilience capability, including incident management and business continuity, to enable the Bureau to deliver essential and critical services following a disruptive event. The role works across all Bureau Groups and Programs in the development and enhancement of incident management and business continuity practices. Working to the Resilience Lead, the Resilience Officer will use strong administrative and project management skills to develop, document and implement processes for building resilience using Microsoft Suite and other various software. This includes working with core business areas to develop preventative and responsive recovery plans to minimise business interruption and mitigate major business continuity risks that could potentially disrupt or disrupt critical business activities or damage assets.
To be successful in this role you will have experience in:
- Contributing to ongoing strategic enhancement and maturity uplift
- Crisis management, incident response and business continuity practices
- Development and coordination of enterprise wide training
- Providing expert advice and guidance on leading practice and complex areas of policy
Closing Date: 22 May 2022