Senior Business Continuity Analyst
- Published: Friday, 13 May 2022 07:29
Location: US, MI, Clayton, FL, Tampa or NC, Charlotte
Company: Centene Corporation
Perform Business Impact Analysis at the Expert level for Centene’s business units to identify and document risks for business disruption. Develop and refresh business continuity/recovery plans, providing support in the event of business disruptions by managing communication and coordination. Develop and lead business continuity plan exercises at the departmental level, documenting lessons learned and ensuring discovered plan gap closure. Assist team members with complex issues and questions.
- Conduct complex business impact analyses of Centene’s business units, complete interviews, providing analysis of potential business disruptions, and identifying risks and single points of failure. Review overall risk rankings and recovery time and point objective timelines and make recommendations for changes.
- Conduct complex business continuity/recovery plans (new and refresh), helping Centene’s business units prepare for recovering from a disruption. Make recommendations for modifications to template.
- Build and maintain collaborative relationships with key business representatives, helping to develop their knowledge and ability to efficiently respond to a business disruption, and to identify and proactively address potential risks. Act as a trusted partner for Plan Presidents and Department Heads.
- Develop and conduct incident response exercises with the business units. Review plan gaps discovered and follow up until resolved.
- Develop and track program metrics (as developed) to show activities and progress.
- Lead with the configuring and maintaining business continuity and crisis management tools. Support team members with their work as needed.
- Provide support in the event of a business disruption to manage the response coordination and communications.