Head of Business Continuity and Resilience
- Published: Friday, 17 June 2022 06:51
Location: UK, London
Company: Costain Group
Develop and represent the Business Continuity and Resilience function for a major infrastructure development programme. Subject matter expertise on Business Continuity and Resilience ensuring alignment to Policy, best practice and international standard.
- Design, delivery, implementation and ongoing maintenance of Business Continuity procedures and processes across HS2 Tunnels Project
- High level Business Impact / Strategic Impact, HILP Risk management, which involves analysing risks as well as identifying mitigations and response plans.
- Follow through on requirements for HILP/catastrophic risks management and associated regulatory compliance
- Engaging with the SLT and senior management in order to achieve an overall understanding of the Business Continuity interdependencies and ensure leadership and commitment;
- Support the design, planning and delivery of exercises and tests, and resilience reviews
- Participate and support Project Area Recovery planning exercises
- Promote Incident Management requirements including drill /exercise incident support, incident meetings and Post exercise reviews
- Providing information to the other functions to assist risk capture and management in an appropriate way (e.g. Project Director, Department Heads, Joint Venture Board, etc.) to ensure BC awareness at all project levels, specific parts of the JV business and to Stakeholders;
- Participate in audits of policy and compliance to ISO standards;
- Providing support and training to staff to build Business Continuity function within the project;
- Close collaboration with and guidance of the project team
- Interfacing with other critical stakeholders to enable optimal solutions to be established.