Business Continuity Analyst
- Published: Monday, 01 August 2022 10:19
Location: US, NC, Charlotte
Agency: Aston Carter
This person will be responsible for reviewing third party business continuity assessments and contracts and identifying any gaps.
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Work collaboratively with key strategic partners – Engagement/Relationship Managers, Managers
- Lead dialogue towards desired business targets and outcomes
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment.
- Organization and time management skills, follow project plan
- Reviewing of Third Party Relationships
- Decipher BCP Assessments/Contracts, etc.
- Identify gaps in Third Party and line of business recovery needs
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.) skills
- BS/BA degree or higher
- Strong collaboration and partnering skills